- Draw Sessions
- Team Training
- NESD Draw Sessions are focused on breaking down the Faceoff position thoroughly and providing our athletes with an intense dynamic training experience to learn the skills needed to dominate at the Faceoff X. Repetitions are the key to success at the X. NESD Draw Sessions will be broken down into a 1 hour intense clinic focusing on the following:
- Proper Warmup Technique
- Positioning/ Stance
- Mastering your moves and Counters
- Maximum amount of Live reps
- Live Rep segment of the NESD Draw Session will allow each player to rotate against different opponents. Players will be coached and critiqued while facing off and will be provided with a strategic analysis on how to beat and counter their opponent.
- Draw Sessions will be a weekly training workout that will allow you to fine tune your skills to prepare for games and showcases.
Youth Preseason Draw Academy:
- The Preseason Draw Academy was designed to develop and sharpen the skills of your program’s face off players going into the season. But don’t forget about your coaches! The PDA also includes a free coach’s clinic for coaches at all levels.
- How it Works:
- The typical Preseason Draw Academy entails a 45 minute coach’s clinic and an hour and a half player’s clinic immediately following with one of our NESD Coach’s. We always encourage coaches to stick around for the player’s clinic, as it’s a great way to see these skills in actions.