- Draw Sessions
- Private and Group Training
- NESD Showcase
- Team Training (Youth Preseason Promo)
- NESD Draw Sessions are focused on breaking down the Faceoff position thoroughly and providing our athletes with an intense dynamic training experience to learn the skills needed to dominate at the Faceoff X. Repetitions are the key to success at the X. NESD Draw Sessions will be broken down into a 1.5 hour intense clinic focusing on the following:
- Proper Warmup Technique
- Positioning/ Stance
- Mastering your moves and Counters
- Maximum amount of Live reps
- Live Rep segment of the NESD Draw Session will allow each player to rotate against different opponents throughout the final hour. Players will be coached and critiqued while facing off and will be provided with a strategic analysis on how to beat and counter their opponent.
- Draw Sessions will be a weekly training workout that will allow you to fine tune your skills to prepare for games and showcases.
Private/ Group Session Training:
- NESD Private/ Small Group Training is an outlet where you will be able to gain one on one hands on training from one of our elite coaches. We will help you strategically develop a tailored workout to fine tune your skills. During these sessions you will be able to gain live reps from your coach. During our private and small group training we will provide in depth counter teachings as well as maximizing your reps for each specific game move.
- NE North/ NE South Showcases coming soon.
Youth Preseason Draw Academy:
- The Preseason Draw Academy was designed to develop and sharpen the skills of your program’s face off players going into the season. But don’t forget about your coaches! The PDA also includes a free coach’s clinic for coaches at all levels.
- How it Works:
- The typical Preseason Draw Academy entails a 45 minute coach’s clinic and an hour and a half player’s clinic immediately following with one of our NESD Coach’s. We always encourage coaches to stick around for the player’s clinic, as it’s a great way to see these skills in actions.
The PDA program runs on a “pay per player” basis. The cost per player is tiered to how many players are attending each clinic:
1-5 Players - $45 per player
6-10 Players - $40 per player
11-15 Players - $35 per player
16-20 Players - $30 per player
21+ Players - $25 per player